Remodeling and Home Design

In Wisconsin, builders/remodelers must hold Dwelling Contractor and Dwelling Contractor Qualifier credentials. The Dwelling Contractor credential simply requires a form and payment; the Dwelling Contractor Qualifier credential requires initial educational courses as well as 12 hours of State-approved continuing education every two years. 

HBA Fox Cities offers courses in both initial certification and continuing education for member and non-member contractors, as well as other supplemental courses for all members on a variety of topics. 


None at this time. 

Need to know how many CE credits you need? Search your credentials here.

Members -- Are there any topics you'd like to learn more about? Are there skills or issues you would like addressed through one or more courses? Help us determine what classes to include in our course lineup -- contact Director of Marketing & Events Megan Schlimm, with suggested topics or classes.