Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities Code of Ethics & Performance
Upon application, members of Home Builders Association of the Fox Cities, agree to engage in professional business and construction practices and accept the responsibilities and obligations inherent in the housing industry, adhering to the following objectives:
- To meet all financial obligations, according to agreed-upon terms, in a responsible manner.
- To comply with business contracts and agreements.
- To keep informed and support public policies that affect our business interests, those of the building industry and the people we serve.
- To comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies for health, safety and welfare of the community.
- To respect and promote the Association’s mission, purposes and activities and to refrain from any acts that are detrimental to the Association.
- To not obtain any business through fraudulent means, knowing acts of omission or by use of implications unwarranted by fact or reasonable probability.
- To support and abide by the decisions of the association in promoting and enforcing this Code of Ethics & Performance.
- To abide by all state and federal anti-trust laws.