- Access to attorney prepared building and remodeling contract templates, and lien waivers/lien form templates
- Two Fox Cities Parade of Homes events per year as well as an ongoing Virtual Tour of Homes
- Golf outing fundraiser to support local charities and provide student scholarships
- Virtual tours for homes and businesses
- Website creation services
- Member directory, which attracts more than 3,100 business searches per month
- Attend and/or host monthly networking events
- Marketing and business development opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities with housing-specific community partners
- Influence legislation by meeting with local municipalities to discuss issues facing the industry
- Weekly e-mail to keep you informed on association activities and need-to-know industry updates
- Exclusive use of HBAFC member logo for use on your promotional materials tying your business to a recognizable and credible trade organization
- Rebate and cost-savings benefits like travel discounts, prescription discounts, cash rebates and more
These member benefits and services noted above are just the beginning. HBA Fox Cities works to promote a positive business environment by uniting, serving and representing all aspects of the building industry. We invite you to tour this website and learn more about who we are and what we provide.
The initial annual investment is $505 for builders and $475 for Industry Partners, and is due at the time of application. Yearly renewal fees thereafter are currently $475 and $445, respectively.
Simply fill out our online application* and submit your annual investment. Once received, HBAFC staff will send an email with information on how to log into your member account to create your profile, register for events and more.
There is no waiting period; once we’ve received your application and payment, we welcome you to begin taking advantage of HBAFC’s membership benefits.
HBAFC offers a myriad of opportunities for member companies to garner exposure; check out our consumer exposure page to learn more. In addition to promotion via various avenues to consumers, there are several opportunities for networking with fellow members to increase business-to-business awareness. Check out our event calendar to view our upcoming networking events.
HBAFC does not have a waiting period to enter a home into our Parade of Homes, however there are eligibility terms for participation as well as entry fees. Learn more about participating in our Parade of Homes here.
HBAFC is proud to offer a mix of benefits as well as discount programs; for an overview of these, please visit our Benefits + Discounts page.